Thursday, April 28, 2011

bad and good ?

April has been a roller coaster .
Lotsa misunderstanding and cranky mood .
I have to be patience about it anyway
School was fine , upcoming test are coming
and we have to buck up real bad .
I feel like im not even in ITE haha :D

26th april was my birthday
a lot of things happend actually .





during lunch time with my FT girls <3
they surprise me with a birthday cake :D <333333

















Had a surprise birthday celebration ( thanks to hapyz for planing it)
at the studio with the SYTYCD family ,
yes my 2nd family <3


I love them , each and everyone of them
<33333


AND NOT FORGETING !
my SEC SCH FRIENDS make a very touching
video of birthday wishes during their class time
I LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS at ASSUMPTION ENG SCH :(

HOME celebrated with family <3
new converse shoes hehehh .


i really get a lot of wishes hugs kisses on that day
deeply thankful and greatful xoxo !


i had a great 7teen birthday ever <3

much loves ,
Mirah <3 XOXO .